Look For My Stylish Dad

This Father's Day I want my dad to look stylish.He wears simple clothes and never takes interest in shopping.He never thinks much about his looks.But this attitude wont work now as I have planned a party for him this father's day and he will have to look fashionable without any arguments.I have invited all his old friends and I want them all to get surprised when they will look my dad's new avatar.Afterall he is my dad and he should look stylish always.I hope he will like the products I have selected for my #dandydad from Jabong.com

I have never seen my dad in tees as he loves to wear shirts only.I want to see change in him,so I have picked this bright colored tee for my dad 




Did you like this look?
Let me know in comments below

Have A Great Day!

Comments

Popular Posts