M Chawla's Restaurant Review

Hi my foodie friends!


Rocky and Mayur have ventured out to explore food from all parts of India and curate videos on Askme.com  I'm contributing my part by relishing my favorite dishes at M Chawla's and sharing my views with you all!
You can also upload your video review on AskMe   and stand a chance to meet Rocky and Mayur.”


Today I am going to review this Multi-Cuisine Restaurant~M Chawla's.It is located in Vasant Kunj,just opp.Fortis Hospital.I was coming from that way and was really hungry.I love Indian food and  really wanted to eat something at this place.

DECOR~The look of this outlet was simple but very organised.The restaurant was adorned with red and pink walls and brown furniture.Seating arrangement was good and comfortable!I think two restaurants M Chawla's and Budha Express are combined together and they have seating arrangement on first floor as well.They gave us two menus but we ordered from M Chawla's.

AMBIENCE~Ambience was good as it was very peaceful.

FOOD-The Menu has sections for Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian dishes.
I went there with my little bro and I am the one who always place the order as I am quick at deciding what to order.We ordered Shahi Paneer  which was spiced just right and Butter Rotis.This is my favourite food which I like to taste at every new restaurant.AskMe The taste was authentic .The portion was generous and was presented so well.In desserts,I loved to have Gulab Jamun(for which I was craving from so many days) and they were so ummm yummy.

Speciality-They are famous for their special non-vegetarian and vegetarian tikka rolls.

Its the all-day dining restaurant at the Vasant Kunj Market.

SERVICE-This restaurant offers sophisticated dining experience with effortlessly charming staff.The service here is generally excellent,friendly without ever hovering,and impressively knowledgeable about ingredients and their preparation.

RATING-I would give 4/5 to this restaurant.And I would love to go there again soon!

Meal For two-Rs 600

My view-Definitely a worth -try.















Eat stylishly with me ...:*

Comments

Popular Posts