Diwali Look from Jabong

Hello everyone,

I have created a unique Diwali Look from Jabong for #traditionmyway blogging activity.

Fashion means to follow the latest trends and I follow them wholeheartedly, whether I have to dress up in traditional attire or modern. I keep a watch on trends and Jabong helps me in doing it as they come up with the fashionable collection which every fashionista would love to own.

I like wearing suits, but Anarkalis are no more in so this Diwali we should go for straight fitted long suits and style them with pants or pallazzos to give that traditional+modern look!

Pakistani Suits are in trend and this beige embroidered Pakistani suit is apt attire for festival like Diwali. This outfit is colorful and festivals are all about celebrating happiness with colors.






Comments

Popular Posts